Skip to main content

The blank wall is the depletion of the intellect

Reading to Krishnamurti (in Tradition and Revolution) I realize the futility of analyzing things psychologically. This conclusion in this regard is not because I have understood the whole movement of what it means to think, analyze, reflect, etc., but it arises from the few and almost null results that I have obtained from analyzing myself. Blind, I realize things by colliding with them and understand "blindness" precisely because of everything that moves around...

White brick wall, piqsels.com.

Even with the warning that the analysis would not be adequate to uncover ignorance, many times (if not all) the absence of results (understanding, or whatever) has led me to think that the intellect was again used to reach a point, obtaining a pitiful conclusion and invisibly already predetermined.

There are processes, elements and psychic behaviors of mine that are very well seen and reflected, so sometimes it was extremely strange that, knowing their internal mechanism, I could not take another step in their understanding (I argue that " hit the mark ", truly understand something, feels in the chest as a liberation, a lightness, as when someone goes to a natural place and breathes fresh air and a calm environment). I could say that I have thrown ten years in the trash (I have been with the model of "meditating", analyzing and avoiding analyzing for a long time), but this would not be entirely true either.

I have analyzed and recreated scenes to the point of becoming a true martyrdom, but without any global understanding of the topic addressed (what has now been cataloged as "analysis", that super minute approach, has led me to the path of decisions and to choose, topic maybe to tell in another post). This meant enormous wear at some times. In the course of many years I faced so much a certain terrible fear, for example, that in the following weeks I emerged a kind of phobia if I thought about taking up the same analysis and coming to the same recreation. Everything backwards!

You put the spider in your hand, add more spiders (to the point of living with them) so that the final result is still "spider phobia." It is something rare and tragicomic.

Then I realized that my approach (from analysis and intellect) should not have been carried out in that way. That is, thought cannot analyze thought. Moreover, thought is incompatible to approach oneself, touch oneself, see oneself, contact.
Once, while I was meditating, I reached a point where I could not get ahead of myself, that is, there was nothing else ahead. As I recall, it was a strange feeling, because it was not that "the wall" marked a limit and, by doing the right thing, I could overcome it: the wall marked an end, but a real end. What I felt was that, doing what I was doing, I had placed myself at a point where there was nothing else. I continued with all the same, incomplete and yet, just as I was, there was no more to do. There was nothing else. Not that I had already achieved everything, but that there was no more to do. I felt (how not!) Helpless. I wrote about it and called it "The blank wall or about the exploration of the Ego" (1st part and 2nd part). Months later I had a partial flash that the intellect is limited. Today I am clear too. You cannot create a river with a bucket of water or face the psychological I with the intellect. The hammer is taken with the hands and the Ego, well, not with the thought...

Then I reread a text where Jiddu Krishnamurti talks about perception and he asks if it is possible to see oneself without the word and without the past. I do not know if it is possible in me (clearly it has not been until today), but I realize that I have not done even the most basic and elementary (I must also recognize that it is tremendously difficult to do it): self-observe with freshness and no fixed points.

Krishnamurti says that by analyzing, using the intellect, the emerged data is structured in knowledge and that (apparently) knowledge does not produce any kind of understanding or liberation (it does not affirm it sharply, leaving an open door). I have this "known". Moreover, if there were "Krishnamurti University" and the exams would take this concept I would get an 8 (?). However, with this immense "finger pointing to the Moon" I again stared at the finger. Until now.
I understand the blank wall that I have been encountering all this time. The blank wall meant that the intellectual section, with all its good qualities, has been exhausted in all its splendor, having reached a particular point. I threw all the water I could in the groove with the bucket and, wanting to make a river, I only wet the earth. You can not more by that way. It's obvious. I neither have to grab the bucket, nor do I have to fill it with water, nor do I have to throw anything in any groove. Rivers are not born that way.

I must admit that I don't have the palest idea about what it means to "look without the past." But I don't want to move forward anymore. I sincerely wish to find out what this ignorance is about, to discover its form and its limit, how is the darkness of not knowing and seeing for myself if there is delight or not in that something is not structured in "knowledge".

I have found that the blank wall means that the intellect does not serve certain levels. Everything that was useful in it has been used and, at the edge of the shore, it is no longer useful for any new elaboration or approach. It is also not that I am overflowing with happiness, but, really, I am quite satisfied with the feeling of this ignorance. I don't know, I have no idea, I'm in the dark.

Text originally written on February 18, 2016.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out-of-body experiences (OBE): coincidences with Carlos Castaneda's story

Learning to move... This is the fourth post of the series "About my out-of-body experiences (OBEs)". All previous posts, here: 1 - About my Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs) . 2 - Get out of the body . 3 - Lucid dreams . I had many out-of-body (OBE) experiences , all of which happen when I am about to fall asleep, sleeping or when I am about to wake up. Although I have been with this for years and years, I have not yet learned to move. I have had advances that I consider random in many cases. Brain by Elisa Riva in Pixabay The way one manages to move in an OBE is different from the waking state because awake one can easily move an arm without greater participation of the will and in this other state the form is with something similar to "pure will." If I am in the middle of an OBE, and I want to move, I don't have to try to move my feet thinking about activating the muscles but I just have to think about the movement of the feet or also focus only

Get out of the body. About my Out-of-Body-Experiences (OBE)

Leave the body... This is the second post on the subject. Here is the first text:  About my Out-of-Body Experiences (OBE) , https://feetandheads.blogspot.com/2020/02/about-my-out-of-body-experiences.html . An eye in a hole , pxhere.com And I left the body. I remember this perception of getting out of the body as something messy - the experience itself was very messy - I was all turned around or made a bun or looking down or up, moving sideways or backwards, or upwards or below. Very but very uncomfortable and messy; My body exits were very chaotic. Sometimes being upside down (which was the position in which I had fallen asleep) "flew" throughout the house. If there was a wall next to my bed that I could touch, I, face down and in the exact position with which I left the bed, crossed the wall and went to the next room (which was sometimes a house that it was not mine). Sometimes I went quickly to meet a wall and didn't want to hurt me, hitting me against it, so

About my Out-of-Body Experiences (OBE)

Out-of-Body Experiences (OBE) seems to me the term less religious (or mystical) and more neutral than I find. The OBE in my case consists in experiencing a subjective sensation of leaving the body . It is not mere belief or self-deception, I EXPERIENCE a feeling of leaving the body. I perceive that I leave my body and, truly, I don't know if I go out effectively or if something else happens. I give it the name of Out-of-Body Experience so that in this text you can identify what I mean by approximate precision. Astral Body from Carrington and Muldoon. Wikipedia The first experiences were some far removed from the others (about seven months apart from each other) and at the beginning I had taken them as simple "weird" dreams, without having any way of seeing that some experiences were related to others. Nor could I investigate what the subject was about because I forgot that I had these experiences. I remember well that, before having the experience, I generally